Wednesday 25 November 2020

My hybrid animal



WALT:  write an accurate description of 2 animals merged into 1. 


Can you guess my Hybrid animal?


A Sish is a funny character. Its fur/skin is an indescribable texture. The Hybrid animals tail sways when it gets excited. Its fur is very dirty. It uses its 2 legs to drag its tail along. It can't run very well since it has to drag his tail everywhere. The tail is very slimy. It has dull grey eyes and it struggles to see at night. It is a creature that you would usually see because they are slow. Other people call it a Shish. There are lots of different names for this Hybrid animal, but the most common name is a Sish. 


They use their legs to stomp on their prey. If they get attacked, they lift up their tail to smack the predator. They get knocked out for a good hour. Sish has very good eyesight. For example, if you were at the beach and you could see a boat out at sea, a Sish can see exactly what's on the boat and how much people there are.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee i like your post it is very detailed. Next time you can add more full stops. I think it is a shish

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post