Friday 12 February 2021

Hotspot Reflection

 W.A.L.T Complete my three challenges from my first hot spot.

Reflection-

This week for my hot spot we had to complete three challenges before the end of the week. I completed four. I really liked doing my shield. I put a lot of time and effort into making it a shield that represents Arthur's Pass. I also liked doing the camp challenges. I made my own one. I liked my own one because all it says is to have fun. I think I will definitely be able to complete it. 

Something I could try to do a bit better is to put more work into things and not rush it.  

Have you ever gone to Arthur's Pass?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post