Friday 5 June 2020

Friday Quick Write!

Once upon a time there was a pig called Oinkito, She has a pet cow . She was the best pig in the world because she was the prettiest pig. Oinkito lived in a big royal castle with all you would ever want. Her talent is getting anything she wants (So mostly anything) One day, When she was playing with her pet cow... A big big, big disaster came to Onkito´s village. A big evil cow... It started to destroy her village. She felt worried, But she new she ciuld do it. So all she had to do was ask her pet cow to destroy the evil cow. He said yes. So he ran up the walls and he turned as big as the evil cow and.... kicked the evil cow to its misery and the evil cow could not protect his self and he ran away so then they lived happily ever after.๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ...............


Dairy cattle - Wikipedia
Image result for evil cow | Cow, Evil, Image

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny, make more, not on youtube!!!๐Ÿ•๐Ÿถ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha that is crepy emilee

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post