Tuesday 2 June 2020

Sid Character Description.

W.A.L.T Write A Character Description Using Similes.

Sid is a sloth that falls in love easily with girl sloths. He is sometimes silly and crazy. He sometimes makes himself look like the main character in Ice Age. His eyes are as small as a black tip of a pen. His nose is as purple and shiny like a fresh picked berry. His fur looks as though it is rotting. His claws are as pointy as a Saber Tooths teeth! He is as stinky as a fresh skunk fart. I like Sid because he has his own way in doing things and he is very funny and silly to play with.

About | Sid the Sloth

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emilee I like your blog post. I like how you have put a photo of Sid in your blog post. I like how he has his hand in the air. Is Sid your favourite character in Ice Age? From Quinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quinn. Yes is is my favourite character from Ice Age what is yours?

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post