Sunday 31 May 2020

Kion Character Description

The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar Review - IGN

W.A.L.T Write A Character Description Using Similes.

Kion is a kind lion that made the team The Lion Guard. These are his team mates. Fuli, Beshte, Ono, Bunga. Kion is the youngest son of Simba and Nala. His hair is as red as a hot flaming eruption, coming from a volcano. His eyes is as big as a ceiling light. His grin is as smiley as a person on a hot summer day. His whiskers are as black as a new night sky. His fur is as ginger as a gingerbread man. His ears are as pink as strawberry icecream. 🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

3 comments:

  1. just saying he is not called kin

    by the way hes not called kion he is simber iv watched all the movies

















    ReplyDelete
  2. nala is simber (kion) sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you say his ears are as pink as strawberry ice cream

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post