Monday 4 May 2020

Mc Donalds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI guys so I got Mc Donalds about 1 week ago. It all started b y Me,Mum and Summer my sister were in the car. Mum had to go shopping pick up something from her friends and pick something else up. First Mum went to a alcahol shop and she got some cans of adult drink,then we were going to pick some clothes up from Mums friend. On the way there we went past Mc Donalds,there was cones everywhere and Mum was like whats going on.

She followed the cones and just then i realized that we were in the line for.... MC DONALDS. Me and Summer was so excited to be having Mc Donalds. Mum ordered 2 happy meals with FANTA and a simple cheeseburger for herself. After that we parked up in a park and started eating. Then once Mum finished her burger Mum went to go shopping.


It was soooooooooooooo YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emilee
    It sounds like you, Mum and Summer had a busy day shopping. Isn't it great that we are allowed to get takeaways now in level 3, what is your favourite thing to eat from McDonalds?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE CHEESEBURGER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emilee
      I like Cheeseburgers too, but my favourite is a Crispy Chicken Wrap!
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. Ooooo I have never tried one of those before

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post