Thursday 21 May 2020

The Anything Everything Shop

W.A.L.T  Write a quality blog post.

King Portly woke up and looked out of his window. He found aliens outside on his front garden, They were also squashing his royal flowers. These aliens were slurps ,Slurps are one of the most worst and unkind aliens on EARTH! Then this weird anything everything shop appeared from out of nowhere.
The weird alien that ran the shop was purple with 3! big green noses. The slurp king was asked to a challenge to ask for some weird and random stuff. If the shopkeeper had all he asked for he would go away.

He agreed and... The shopkeeper won. All the slurps went away, The King hosted a party and asked for some stuff, The shopkeeper ran to the shop and changed the sign to The Nearly Anything Almost Everything Shop.

I liked how creative and fun this story was I do recommend this to all ages.

If you were the King what would you do?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post