Thursday 7 May 2020

My Beanie Boos (part 2)

Hi guys so today I will be telling you about my favourite Beanie Boo. My favourite is Dangler. This is what he looks like.

He is really cute and if you saw the previous one it shows Dangler´s twin. He is my favourite because he´s a sloth and i really like those animals. He´s also very fluffy and i really like his pose and his fur colour. I love the face because of the little dark ovals around his amazing big cute orange eyes.

And that´s why he is my favourite Beanie Boo!

🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥🦥

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emilee
    What a great piece of descriptive writing about your soft toy. I like how you've used some good adjectives to describe what he looks like. Well done on posting a photo with your blog so we can see exactly what he looks like.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post