Tuesday 5 May 2020

About Another Cool Blogger

Hi guys so I am going to tell you about another cool blogger. Her name is Charlie. She has not done a lot of posts but she is going to. Shes really cool. She loves video calling me,laughing,friends and fun. In real life shes a nice person. Also she loves jokes and playing with little kids. Her latest post is HOW TO MAKE JELLY. I do recommend looking at that post and try make your own.

Hope you enjoyed and I really really hope you guys check out her blog it is really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee
    What a nice friend you are promoting Charlie's blog. I like how you have written about what you like about Charlie. I have been and had a look at her blog and I also loved her jelly making post. Have you made jelly while you've been at home?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post