Friday 29 May 2020

Olaf Character Description

 
  
W.A.L.T Write A Character Description Using Similes

Olaf is a snowman that Elsa created when she was a little girl. Olaf is a kind, happy and sometimes a DOFUS. In Frozen 2 he makes a friend called gale. At the end gale was super helpful. Olaf is caring and loves playing with Sven. His body is as white as a frosty marshmallow. His carrot nose is as orange as a fizzy orange drink. His black buttons are black like a brand new Chromebook. His teeth are as cute as a baby salamander. His  arms, hands and hair are as brown as a old oak tree.

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post