Wednesday 6 May 2020

Animal Jam!!!

Hi guys so in this Lockdown I have been playing this game called Animal Jam. Its a game where you can chat with friends and hang out. I have been playing for a while now and have tons of pets. I am willing to trade pet for pet or just maybe for a Paintseed Tree or 2 potions from the Phantom Dimension. I really like the game and it is very good quality. I do rate this game 10 out of 10.

I recommend this game this game to people who like animals and actually any people you can buy animals to and my favourite you can buy is probably the Red Panda. More about the game is that you can buy stuff for your den and personalise your den to. You can also buy clothes so you can make your animal look whatever you want.

Animal Jam is so fun and I recommend it and that is all for now Bai:)๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐Ÿญ

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee
    Thank you for telling us about a new game you have found to play. I like how you have explained what it is about, and made a recommendation for your friends to play. Have any of your friends decided to play the game?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post