Thursday 28 May 2020

Scrat Character Description

WALT: Write A Character Description Using Similes.

Scrat is a weak looking squirrel that is from the Ice Age movies. He is smart, funny, cool and sometimes dumb. He loves acorns more than anything in the world. He has big brown, bulgy eyes and ratty claws and feet. His nose is as long as a ladder. His tail is bushy and fluffy like a poofy cat. His teeth look like they can dig down like a pickaxe. His ears are as curved as a cone. The tip of his nose is as black as rich, black coffee. His cheeks look as fluffy as a baby bear. He has a long scary grin. I like Scrat because he has a good sense of humour.
Scrat | Ice Age Wiki | Fandom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post