Tuesday 5 May 2020

A little rock

Hi guys so today I was looking around my room and i find a little rock. Its very cute and it has a little starfish on it. I will show you what is looks like below.

I got it at a little market that was held last year. So i did it when we did a second look around it. I found it and i got it. They were 1 or 2 dollars. Summer had no money left and I think I had 5 or 6. So I brought one for her. I do not know where it is so sadly i cant show you it. But anyway i think i choose the right choice of my stone. Tell me in the comments if you think that to. That is it for now BAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. cool rock emilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emilee
    What a cool rock. It's fun to look around markets and find little treasures isn't it? That was nice of you to buy one for Summer.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post