Monday 4 May 2020

My Oragami

Hi guys so i was looking at my friends posts and if you have been looking to some of my friends have been doing Oragami. So I thought that is should try so i made a Oragami FISH! 🐟🐟🐟🐠🐠🐠🐟🐠

 I really hope you enjoyed and i encouraged you guys to do this to. That is it for today cya guys 2noro BAI! πŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee
    It's good to see you getting ideas from your friends posts. You have made a great job of your origami fish. Great job Emilee.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post