Tuesday 26 May 2020

SpongeBob SqaurePants!





🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽

W.A.L.T: Write A Character Description Using Similes

SpongeBob has a red tie, As red and a flaming hot fire.    He is as smiley as a really happy sun.

He is so yellow like some really warm sand.     His eyes are as blue as a new blue sky.

He is as holy as a nice piece of Swiss cheese.     SpongeBob has a white shirt like a fluffy white cloud.

His shoes are as shiny as a new belt buckle.    His nose is as long as a thin green blade of grass.

His brown pants look like a sticky pile of mud.    his teeth are as cute as a little fluffy dog.

His hands are as big as a Lego brick.  His eyelashes are as black as a lit night sky.
🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽🧽SpongeBob SquarePants (character) - Wikipedia

2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post