Thursday 2 July 2020

Members should not be a thing in Prodigy

         Members Should Be Deleted In Prodigy


I strongly believe members should be deleted in prodigy.When you are not a member, you get member things but you cant wear them. It costs money to be a member and only your parents can pay for that. You can evolve your pets if you are a member. 

Firstly, say you completed a really hard quest in prodigy and all you get is member clothes,shoes or hats. You would be frustrated. It always happens to me. i hate it when it does. 

Secondly, It costs money to be a member and my parents always so NO to the money stuff.Membership should change. (exp) If you turn level 100 you can be a member. I wish my parents said yes. 

Finally you can evolve your pets... ONLY IF YOU ARE A MEMBER! For me, the only time I find evolved pets is when I reach a high level or the odd time i find fully evolved pets. 

To sum up i wish members were not a thing. I believe other people would agree with me. There is a lot of stuff you can earn/do as a member.

1 comment:

  1. hi Emilee i agree. There should be no members in prodigy. I have the same problem i have so meany cloths in prodigy that i cant even ware. from Lily

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post