Thursday 30 July 2020

No Glitter For Kids >:(

I strongly think that kids should not be able to buy glitter. It makes a lot of mess, it can get stuck on the carpet and glitter can end up in the sea, fish can mistake it as food.

 Firstly, It can make a mess. If you want to open a bottle of glitter, DON’T. If you do it, it will explode everywhere! Also glitter is hard to get out of stuff. Glitter is annoying too. It is messy, makes a lot of mess and is just too messy. Glitter is not fun to play with if you just got a new carpet.

 Secondly, Glitter is something that can stick to the carpet. It can mess up the carpet. After that you are going to have to replace it if you want a clean carpet. Replacing it costs a lot of money so glitter is horrible.

 Lastly, Glitter can end up in the ocean and can kill fishes because fishes can mistake it as food for them. It can hurt the fishes or even worse even kill them. Fishes can find a bit of glitter, think its food and die D:

To sum up, children should not buy glitter because it makes a mess, can get stuck on the carpet and kill fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post