Tuesday 22 September 2020

A day in the life of a Deer

WALT: Write in first person

I woke up tired. As a looked I looked around I saw hunters chasing deer. It always makes me upset but I knew I should stay out of it so I would not get into trouble. I had my head down, slowly walking across the ground. I also saw to male deer fighting over a beautiful female deer. I decided to meet some of the others in our family. I said hello the the Elk, Moose and the Reindeer. I kept walking about. I was surprised when I saw a male deer without any antlers! But I knew that male deer grew new antlers every year so I was not afraid. I looked up. The sun shone brightly into my eyes. I was happy I had long legs or It would be very hard to walk in the mud I was in. I decided that I should start heading home.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee
    I liked the part when you played the deer. What is your favourite animal?

    Thanks, Charlie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post