Wednesday 2 September 2020

Number Story

 Hello, Can you answer my number story? Write your answer in the comment section!


Emilee had 2 packets of Gummy Bears. Each of them had 9 Gummy Bears in them. Her friend Eva had 1 packet of Gummy Bears. How much Gummy Bears are there all in total?

Amazon.com : Haribo Gummi Candy, Goldbears, 5 oz Bags (Pack of 12) :  Grocery & Gourmet FoodAmazon.com : Haribo Gummi Candy, Goldbears, 5 oz Bags (Pack of 12) :  Grocery & Gourmet FoodAmazon.com : Haribo Gummi Candy, Goldbears, 5 oz Bags (Pack of 12) :  Grocery & Gourmet Food

Pink Gummy Bear Night Light + Reviews | Crate and Barrel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee i like how you used gummy bears i think the answer is 27 good job with your story

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post