Tuesday 23 November 2021

Symmetry Art for Maths

 WALT: Create Symmetrical Art

 In Maths in Room 2 we have been learning about Geometry, particularly symmetry. We have made Symmetry Sculptures, and today we have made symmetry art. We got 2 different pieces of coloured card paper, and we folded one in half, made a design, and then picked what side was better. 

We cut the folded line and then cut figure out.  We put the figure on one side, and put the leftover paper on the other. 

Have you ever made a design like this?




3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Emilee i like you symmetrical art how long did it take you to make it and was it hard?

    From Quinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post