Wednesday 3 November 2021

Where in the wold is NBC Quacker!?

 WALT: Use our imagination!


In Room 1 and Room 2 we have been doing writing, and for our writing we had to use a picture of a duck and put him anywhere! Dakota in our class had originally made the duck and it represents our school! We call him "NBC Quacker" We had to use our imagination, and I think its very funny, my classmates did too!

(Credits to Dakota for the Duck Picture) 

My duck is right now is at a Press Conference, and her name is Jacinda Quackdern and is making a very important announcement to her fellow ducklings. We better not disturb her! It looks "very" important. She is talking about how ducks will rule the world!? Oh no.. I will never watch the news anymore! 

I have just heard very important new from HUMANS! The ducks are right now taking over all the hot-dog stands.. OH NO! Now there is a Quack Kong? He is taking over the skyscraper! NOOOOO! Wait.. I see something outside...




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post