Friday 12 March 2021

Hot spot week 6 - Follow up task


W.A.L.T  Identify words we are unsure of

Today for my follow up task we had to find a word in our reading book that we are unsure of. Then we have to write a definition of what we think it is. Lastly, we had to find our what it means. My word was composition.


1.Word:  Compositions
I think it means a song that you play on a musical instrument because in the book it shows him near the piano and it also said he sat down and played one of his compositions.


Expert Definition/What it means:  A piece of music or note to be played on a musical instrument.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post