Tuesday 16 March 2021

Hot spot week 7 - Spelling

 W.A.L.T Form new words

This week one of our activities on our hot spot is to do spelling. We had to make words our of this : nafodieultein

There was a 2 words we had to make out of all the letters. Our teacher forgot the "c" but it was Life Education


(aka Harold)

We had to make words out of the letters. Here are all my words:


nafodieultein


  1. Life Education

  2. Fan

  3. Caution

  4. Life

  5. Lie

  6. Education

  7. Fun

  8. Fit

  9. Cat

  10. Lit

  11. Nation

  12. Lite

  13. Lid

  14. Not

  15. No






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post