Tuesday 2 March 2021

Thank you camp letter

 W.A.L.T Show our appreciation in a written letter 

We wrote an appreciation letter for one of the adults that was at camp. One of my memories from camp was doing the river crossing. It was so fun.

Dear Shelly,


Thank you for helping me throughout the camp. I really enjoyed being with you . I had so much fun hanging out with you and doing the hikes with you. I felt comfortable being in your group and going in your car.


Without you I wouldn’t have had the time that I had. I was very happy at camp and without you I would not enjoy being in the groups since you are one of the best leaders. 


Thanks again!


Yours Sincerely,

Emilee.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post