Thursday 18 March 2021

The NZSO - Hot spot week 7



W.A.L.T Remember the events of watching the NZSO using thinking hats!
Today for our hot spot one of our activities was to make a slideshow about the NZSO. We went there on Week 6 and it was on Thursday. Here is my writing I did.

Facts

There was lots of different schools, teachers and we took the whole senior syndicate. We went there on Thursday and it was at the Town Hall.

 They did loud, entertaining music and they had so many interesting instruments there.


 They made the music by using instruments such as an oboe or a flute, you would have to blow into it or drums you would have to bang it with the drum sticks. We went there because a teacher called Ms Moore taught us music every Thursday and told us we were going to go to the Symphony Orchestra



Positives

 I enjoyed the music and how everyone was seated. I liked the high notes and the low notes. I loved how every instrument played a part from Peter and the Wolf. My favourite would’ve been the cat that was played by the clarinet. I also liked the wolf and the bird. I liked how the music did not clash together, it was flowing together.



Creative

 The instrument that made the most interesting sound was probably the french horns since they didn't sound what I thought they would sound like.  I would play the piano because first of all I am already practising it and doing lessons on piano and also because there is loads of notes and you can play all the song in the world on a piano




Emotion

I felt inspired and full of energy when I heard all the music together. I felt like my body was jumping around the place, I mostly felt happy because if I was not there, I would of not have felt what I felt when I was there.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post