Monday 30 August 2021

R.E - Reliable Routines

 W.A.L.T: Be Reliable

In Rom 2 our teacher has put up some work to be done during this lockdown. I choose to do R.E because I thought it would be fun and reflect what we did when we were at school. We had this google drawing to fill out and there was pictures of something.

 e.g: The chromebook charging station.

You had to write down what it was used for and what happened if you did not do what it was used for.

e.g: The charging station is where you charge your school chromebooks. If you do not charge your school chromebook you have to do your work in your book.




2 comments:

  1. Wow- well done Emilee. You have completed this to a very high standard (i'm impressed). What was a challenge that you faced completing this activity?

    Miss Pownall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Emilee. You have some very good examples of why things have to be done at school. How did it make you feel reflecting on what happens at school?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post