Tuesday 31 August 2021

Writing - Write a letter to Harold

 W.A.L.T: Write a letter


Today for my school work I choose to do writing. Miss Pownall arranged us to write a letter to Life Education \  Harold. I asked 3 questions and talked about our zoom calls. It was actually pretty hard to think of questions to ask him, but it was really fun.


Ki Oara Harold!


It has felt like we have been in this lockdown for a year.

 I haven't been doing much but yesterday on a school zoom call our teacher talked about how she ran past Richie McCaw. 

I thought it was a lie because we were playing this game called fact or fib and she started off saying she ran past him. When it turned out to be true I was shocked.

I also have a few questions in mind I would like to ask you. 

1. Are you alone or do you have someone with you in your bubble because I can imagine being alone in lockdown, and it would be very boring

2. How have you coped with being in this lockdown. Have you gone out for lots of walks or have you been inside most of the time? 

3. Have you been catching up with your friends during these times?

I would love to see your reply to all my questions!

Love Emilee from New Brighton Cathlioc School!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Emilee, Its Lexi from New Brighton Catholic School.
    I love how you asked lots of question to Harold. Maybe next time you could say more about what you have been doing like, have you been for any walks in lock down?

    Sincerely Lexi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexi! I have been going for lots of walks. I am even going on one today! Next time i will add more information!

    Sincerely Em

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post