Sunday 29 March 2020

A fun day in the tent

On Saturday 28th of March Dad put up a small but big tent. It was really fun and me and Summer put sleeping bags on the grass went inside them and waited for Mum because she was carefully shopping.
It was so fun and i loved it.

Summer and Me put sleeping bags one one side of the tent. Me on the left and Summer on the right. And we also brought out some cute fluffy toy and our blankets. ( I brought my Tablet like Summer but I also brought my Chromebook and listened to relaxing music AND I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP!!!!!!!

It was so fun and me and Summer also danced to some music. Near the end me and Summer got my Chromebook went outside and did a disco.

After me and Summer went inside and watched Diary Of A Whimpy Kid 4 it was so cool

That is it hope you enjoyed it :) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun Em, it's still up if you want to play in it today.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you sleep in the tent or did you just stay there for the day?good gob

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stayed there for the day

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post