Saturday 28 March 2020

My Favourite food is...

Ice blocks are my favourite food because they come in lots of different varieties of flavors and shapes. My favourite flavor is strawberry because it is not that strong and very delicious.

My 2nd favourite flavor of ice blocks is lime or orange because they are very carefully made. I think they are made by pros of ice blocks.

Any way my actual favourite (food) is pringles. My favourite flavor is sour cream and chives. The pringles are also very nice and not that tense and just right. :) :) :) :) :). Ok so i told you my favourite food but i want to tell you one more thing

I love your guys comments and views because it makes me want to keep doing these posts so thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart without you i would not be doing this much posts :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thank you again. :)

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post