Monday 23 March 2020

All about feisty little foxes

Ok Foxes they are small mammals with a orange coat and a bushy tail. They are native to Britan but are hard to find in the world. Their distant relitaves are dogs and wolfs but live in small family groups instead of packs. And like all omnivores they can eat almost everything. Hunting foxes are great hunters. So the fox sneaks up on it prey and leap pounces on his prey and now it is dinner time for the fox. Foxes have amazing hearing meaning it can listen for prey under the snow.

With another great leap the fox is able to hunt for mice deep beneath the snow. Male foxes are called dogs.  Female foxes are called vixens and as you know baby foxes are called cubs. Foxes have comfy burrows for homes. Baby foxes have lovely black feet and a fluffy grey coat. You know a noise that a fox makes they can yelp, bark, growl and whine.

 Hope you liked this post and i also hope you learned some new fun and cool brand new facts about foxes and make sure you also check out my other posts too.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog post Emilee! You are certainly working hard to find facts about foxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Kirkby

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post