Friday 20 March 2020

About the mystical CHANCE LINE

The chance line is a line where on one side there is impossible next to it is unlikely next to that is even chance and next to that is likely and last but not least next to that is certain. This is what my class is working on today at math time. WAIT ONE THING I WILL BE DOING 3 POSTS A DAY. Ok moving over we did an a activity where we had to draw a line in our maths book and write the following things that i said earlier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
impossible                unlikely                                even chance                         likely                     certain

This is a example of the chance line right above this line. I really hope you like my learning posts and i also hope you like my chance line one this one because im teaching you a new thing you can show to your kids or pearents

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post