Monday 30 March 2020

My Favourite Drink is...

My Favourite drink is Milk. I love Milk because my taste buds make the Milk taste like lollies for some reason. I usually have 2 drinks of milk a day but sometimes I have 3. Milk also is good for your muscles. ( It helps if you want to make your muscles really big and strong)

This is how i feel when I am about to have to have Milk.
\
That Is why I like Milk hope you enjoy it and in the comments tell me if you like Milk to. If you do not tell me what your favourite drink is :) Bye :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post