Tuesday 24 March 2020

All about the white sacred polar bears

Polar bears are adorable big bears that live in the Arctic which is all the way at top of the earth. 

Even though polar bears are realated to brown bears their considiered a marine mammal because they spend most of their time in the sea and ice and the arctic circle it is crazily cold there.

They are covered with flubbers of skin to keep warm

 polar bears are very strong indeed male polar bears are the strongest and they can weigh about 50 pounds 



Thank you for reading bye :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post