Thursday 19 March 2020

My amazing sister

Hi its me again and i have a sister her name is Summer she loves lego and lego friends. She hates honey,hard toys, not soft fluffy toys and scary movies.She is a bit mean to me sometimes like hitting me scratching me but she is still very nice and i love her.

NUMBER ONE GOOD THING - she is nice and she does share lots of here stuff with me.

NUMBER TWO GOOD THING - On some of my birthdays she makes home made cards for me and writes sweet and kind things in the card.

NUMBER THREE GOOD THING - If  i am cold sometimes she shares her blanket with me.

ONLY BAD THING SHE LOVES PINK AND I HATE PINK

OK that is not really a bad thing but its true i have had some feedback too so REMEMBER please write down some feedback because i need more ideas.

BYE and thank you for reading

6 comments:

  1. Mum i love your feedback could you comment on all of my posts please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some lovely things your sister does for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks UNKNOWN hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. UNKNOWN is my mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post emliee keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh thanks Amelia you really make me HAPPY

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post