Monday 23 March 2020

Facts about the little cute dogs

Did you know dogs can smell up to 1000 to 10,000,000 better then us probably because they have up to 125 to 300 million scent lags.

Did you know dogs whiskers can help dogs fight of bad guys yep those dogs can pick up lots of things in the air to help them to smell any danger nearby.

 And did you know dogs can hear 4 times as much as us. And there is really alot of dog movies like secret life of pets, 101 dalmations,air bud and bolt and a bunch of others.

AND ONE THING DO NOT FEED CHOCOLATE TO DOGS IT CAN KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post