Thursday 19 March 2020

All about incredible plants

We all know plants are green and that might make you you think plants are harmless but really some are dangerous.For instance roses they have sharp sharp sharp ends for there spikes. And i have touched a spike before it was so big and it went into my finger and it hurt so much and i hated the feeling.

HACK 1 - use gloves when you go on walks and there is spike ends cause then the spike will go into your finger and it will hurt badly mostly for kids.

HACK 2 - keep your hands SAFE from plants that are poison

HACK 3 - HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE

Thank you for reading and please give me feedback BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post