Sunday 29 March 2020

My Favourite TV Program is...

My favourite TV program is What Now. I like them because sometimes they are a bit silly. :)  My favourite presenter is Chris / Christopher. They do fun activites. But one thing i want to say is that every year they change a presenter.

i also love What now because they to like Animal Antics, Kid Tuber, Teen Tuber and so much more. The presenters are so nice and amazing i know that because Me Mum and Summer my Sister went to What Now at Rawhiti school.

This is a bit short but still, hope you enjoyed it. :) bye :) And tell me if you have watched it :)

5 comments:

  1. emliee check my blog please

    ReplyDelete
  2. emliee check my blog please i´m begging you

    ReplyDelete
  3. what now sems cool i mihgt have to chek it out

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post