Wednesday 18 March 2020

My first post!!!

Today is my first blog ever. I am so happy and excited to share my learning with you. I will be showing my work to you guys and some of spelling too. Just remember some of my posts will be drafts so there is some error.

Shannon has been teaching us every Wednesday on our Chromebooks about lots of Animation. So on 
Wednesday 18 of March 2020 I made my first blog that is this blog here.

Something else I like about blogging is that YOU guys can give me feedback so that means please give me feedback and ideas for my next post thank you anyone who is reading this post.

When i started with Sharron i was really excited to do my blog because i can show you my work.

And i also am really happy to do my blog too because i can show my mum dad and family. Thank you so much for reading this blog.

4 comments:

  1. hi the comment is cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story emilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Amelia i was looking for some feedback

      Delete
  3. And thankyou Jacob

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post