Friday 20 March 2020

All about twitchy little bunnies

Bunnies should be kept in pairs because they get sad so in the wild they stay in groups.

Bunnies reproduce crazy fast. They can produce babies up to 8 times a month And if they keep it up they can get 100 bunnies a year.

The biggest bunny in the world is called Darius and hes about 4.5 height tall. He is now living in the U.K with his owner

Bunnies are smart enough to teach themselfs how to potty train but they have to eat their own drooping for the stuff to potty train themselfs.

Bunnies are cute but did you know they live in every country but Antartica

Did you know bunnies can twist their ears so they can hear behind them.

Bunnies are very smart about 50 precent less then then humans

Remember to give me feedback and i hope you learnt more about bunnies bye

4 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post