Wednesday 18 March 2020

About my fluffy cute ADORABLE dog


Hi so i have a dog her name is Tazzie and shes a cross of 2 different cute dogs. Shes about 2 and a half years old and her birthday is November. It all started 2 and a half years ago........... Mum can we please get a dog we have had so many but they all went away and i want a childhood dog. Honey we are we just have to wait one more month and when we get here be careful shes only a puppy... 1 month later AH shes so cute woof woof woof aw listen to her barks woof woof woof. And that is the story of getting my dog.Oh and before i forget i foster dogs too you should too. I foster a type of dog i forgot what breed it was though.        
THANK YOU for reading

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please give me feedback

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up girl


    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Evee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool you have to put a picter of it on your blog

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post