Thursday 19 March 2020

Camping in the camper

On the 14 of March 2020 i went camping i was around about 5 hour drive in the camper but i think it would of been a 4 hour drive in the car. I started in the front seat in the camper but then i changed when we stopped at the park. I changed into the back seat with Summer and the dogs.I was with Tazzie my Pomeranian cross and Summer with Pepe our foster Chihuahua.It was even more bumpy at the back then the front.

It made me feel sick so to take my mind of it i played my tablet it made me feel even more sick then i was at first.Moving over when we got there we played Frisbee and running races i hurt myself and got a plaster for my hand. After a while i joined the Frisbee game.

 When it started to get dark Mum set up the bed at the top for me and then set up the bed at the bottom for Summer.Then when the stars came out and the milky way showed i had a burger and the waited for dad and then went to sleep.

The next day we woke up and started to get ready to leave Me and Summer packed our bags and we left.We stopped at a cafe to get some food and the we ate in the camper. BUT then i saw my old friend Grace she left this school. So we said hi I want into the camper and we drove away.

Thank you again to everyone who reads my posts see you in my next post bye

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post