Wednesday 8 April 2020

About Cats!

🐈🐈🐈 Cats are mammals that like to purr. Cats hate water because how they lick their fur. When they go in to the water because when they lick their fur the water absorbs the fur and makes it he

There are so many cat breeds in the world. There is 41 breeds of Cats or 71 breeds. No one really knows how many cat breeds there are. My favourite cat breed is a Munchkin Cat. Mums favourite cat is a Scottish Fold. Summers favourite breed is a Exotic Short hair.

These are some pictures of some cat breeds.

Cats are elegant cheeky and sometimes careless animals.
Hope you enjoyed and learned more about cats today see you next time 
BYE :) :) :)🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post