Wednesday 15 April 2020

DERPY COW!!!

This is a drawing of a derpy cow.๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ„   I did this because all the time i am so bored of being stuck inside nearly every day. So I thought when i finished the picture i would make a post of this ans show it to you guys.


He is a colorful cow with beady small red pupil eyes. And a big bright pink snout with ginormus stretched out nostrils. And ferocious big out of place, purple teeth. And Last But not least small cute little pink and yellow ears.


Hope you like him and i will see you in the next post :)

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post