Sunday 26 April 2020

The Glourious Horse Going To The Beach

One day there was a gorgeous horse. She loved to go to the beach. When she woke up one day her coat was still her ginger fur but it was perfectly brushed and her mane and tail, it was chocolate brown, like usual but both of them were one in a plat and had bows. She thought that she must got to the beach. She wanted to run in the wind and have her fur, mane and tail get all messy and just the way she liked it.

She ran as fast as she could all the way to the sandy beach. At the beach it was nice and windy just the way she liked it. She RAN RAN RAN all the way to the end of the beach. It was wonderful and her hair and fur was all messy and tangled. But she loved it the way it was. She had a wonderful day and went back to her home.

Hope you enjoyed the story see you guys next time BYE! :) πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ– See you next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee
    I love your story about the horse, I really like how you've used adjectives to describe what the horse looks like, I can picture it in my head....good job Emilee.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post