Friday 17 April 2020

Feeding the swans with Dad and Summer

Hi guys yesterday i went to the river near Keys Road With my Dad and my sis Summer. Me and Summer Scootered to the river very fast and Dad was slowly trailing behind us and soon looked like a tiny person.

Once we reached the rocky path along the river we gave Dad our scooters and then Me and Summer ran as fast as a cheetah to the river and started throwing stones. But no ducks or swans came. Dad said to go to the bridge so we did because there was ducks and swans were there.

Dad was carrying bread to feed the ducks and swans. But halfway there we stopped because the ducks were coming toward us. So we got our bread out and then that atracted more swans and ducks. And before you could blink about 27 or less ducks and swans were there.

Soon only i had bread left because the Daddy Swan was coming once he got there with all the other ducks and swans i started throwing bred aiming at the Daddy Swan.

After i finished and all the bread We left and went home.

This is the type of SWAN i found!!!

This is a red beaked white pill Swan. I think that is the type anyway see you guys next time bye :)🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post