Wednesday 8 April 2020

On a walk

At the start of the walk i saw a gorgeous ginger cat. I was with Summer my sister and my Dad. We were at Rawhiti golf club. We found a place where Dad thought the Thunder Birds could come out of. We spotted a Mysterious golf ball cleaner that was right next to a fresh green bush.

We also found a big scary pine tree that we stood under. It felt like a pine cone was about to fall and clonk me on the head. We kept walking through the amazing golf course. I saw colorful birds soaring close to some rusty bright purple pillars.

All of us spotted a gigantic tree that was 21 feet!!! We saw overgrown weird cool looking trees in beautiful part of the golf course. We saw deep dips. Me and Summer ran down them. It made us lose control.Then we saw a cute little umbrella tree all alone and waving in the wind. The air was refreshing nice and string.

See you next post BYE :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

🏌🏌🏌🏌🏌🏌🏌🏌🏌🏌🏌🏌🏌

Hope you enjoyed too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post