Tuesday 7 April 2020

All of my friends

This video is about trying to stay safe and my friends and also some ideas to do in the lock down i will put a game below it will be a video and you comment down what you think for example, My first act would be number 1 so you would do.

1. Pony. That is how you vote on the game i will be putting down.
Here is the video.





This has been a pleasure working with you guys.


I love being with you and sharing with you.



See you next post.


BYE :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. you can post about slofs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked your post emilee both of Them they were great keep it up (:(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emilee on the last vid there was no sound my sound was maxed and i could not hear still

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was supposed to be silent

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post