Saturday 4 April 2020

How to put videos and pictures on your post

So when you are on the page of making a post at the tool bar try and find link button.

Next to it is a picture of something like a black blob click on it then it will come up as a box with stuff in it then press upload files the top one is the latest picture you have took.

For example.

IMG_200208639_57395575.ijg

The video is the same but instead of IMG it would say VID for video.

On the video it is the tape thing like the black and white thing click on that.

It would say on a white box drag a video here or if you prefer in a blue rectangle it would say choose a video to upload click on that and you try and find something like this.

VID_808005832_48792756201.mkv
\

Thats how you can put videos and pictures on your post.

Hope you enjoyed BYE:) :) :)๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽฅ ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post