Monday 6 April 2020

My favourite Movie is...

My favourite Movie is  Alpha and Omega. It is a wolf movie. I do not really remember it because i watched it on NEON about 1 month ago. All I know that it is amazing cool and fun. Once i cried on a part it is cool and sad.

Its about 2 groups of wolf. ! group Alpha 1 group Omega. So Alpha and Omegas cant hang out together. You can only hang out with your group. At the end Omega and Alpha go together and some of each group gets married.

I Will put a picture of the movie so you can find it and you can watch it during this Lock down or just whenever you want.



That is the Alpha and Omega movie. I encourage my friends to watch it. Thats it for now:)

2 comments:

  1. i have that movie at home and i have wached it to

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post