Thursday 16 April 2020

See My Toys Part 1 :)

Hi guys today i am going to be showing you my toys but not all of them this is part 1 but i cant show like ALL of my toys because it would be like 17 parts of my toys so i will be putting a video down below of all my toys but not all SOME!


🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸     

I am going to add about this unicorn home made kit thing that i did because we never really got around to it so i did it.
So this is my homemade unicorn/ Horse that i made. I really hope you enjoyed and yea that is all. BYE :) :) :):) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post